頭蓋薦骨療法    중국어로 소개된 두개천골요법 자료를 살펴보실 수 있습니다.

작성일 : 13-04-16 01:03
身心瑜珈(Yoga)自我療癒能量的喚醒-頭薦骨能量平衡
 글쓴이 : 시스템개발…
조회 : 3,337  

身心瑜珈(Yoga)自我療癒能量的喚醒-頭薦骨能量平衡 

身心工作療法打開「連結」的覺知

第一次聽聞頭薦骨能量平衡,是從柳芝蓮老師那得來的訊息,柳老師,我的亦師亦友,與她的互動過程中,打破了很多我為自己設定的限制,我的腦袋得以拓展更多的空間,令啟發性的思維及當下的感知可以進入,跟柳老師對談最有趣的地方,你就像在觀照一面鏡子,凡是在鏡子前面的景像不管美醜好壞,一律如實地反映,不會有任何增減的意圖,柳老師就是有如此的開放,以致於能協助來到她眼前的人:導引你釐清『當下的自己』.除此之外,柳老師本身也專精於頭薦骨能量平衡(簡稱:頭薦骨療法),至於什麼是頭薦骨療法?我個人和柳老師的共識為,難以用頭腦能理解的言詞來表達,因為每個人的體驗感受不同,且當下的體驗超脫了大腦的理解(就我自己二次的體驗,卻實是如此).柳老師也觀察到,不少人因為頭腦的知道,而阻擋了真實的感知.我講白一點,就是『知識障』,越以為自己知道,就越陷入大腦的界限,無法用心來體驗真實的存在.所以接下來對於頭薦骨療法的解釋,為柳老師回答某人的內容,但這只限於頭腦範圍內的理解:

你要求多一點資訊解釋,很難!但這裡有一般的資訊,如果你有任何具體的詢問,歡迎你無須客氣.如果你打電話來,說不定最能夠有直接的回應.

在個案中,我會引發你本人的身體療癒力來帶領.這是什麼意思呢?頭薦骨療法是……細膩微妙的身體工作.它來自一種醫學cranial osteopathy(關於頭顱骨的醫學).100年前的意外發現.其實,它跟很多傳統的醫療系統有著異曲同工之妙.例如,印度的阿育吠佗及中國的傳統醫療.頭薦骨基本上會連結牽引著身體最初的呼吸、潮流、脈動.

個案內的碰觸是非常的細膩,彷彿沒有觸碰.也許,我第一次接觸的位置,在整個案子的期間都不會移動,或根劇當下的情況,我會轉移些許觸碰的位置.透過這個連結,脈動的療癒力會開啟身體的療癒過程.這很容易被觀察到,接受個案的當事人,如果本身有著中度或高度的身體覺察,他也會很快及敏銳地感受到.但…………………這些描述都不是重點.

接下來發生何事,由身體內的療癒力來決定發展.每一次都不一樣.我基本的任務是一直保持連結,同時,保持我完全的中立態度,不會干擾整個過程,隨時提供能量的支持,而如果有須要的時候,也可以支持身體想作的移動.例如,如果身體的移動有所阻礙,我會協助令它更順利自在.整個過程很深層的舒服.不在大腦的控制內,而是身體最直接清晰的律動.

經常個案結束後,對方會提到,在某個時間我移動了他的身體,或是,他會說到我似乎有4隻手甚至更多.其實不是,有這樣的感覺,來自於身體自然的律動.而它經常沒有這樣的機會解放.同一個人,不同次,會完全不一樣.那當然,因為身體會處理當下該處置的事.上一次的事已經處理完,身體會放開它!

在個案中,有時候會天外飛來很驚奇的夢,或是,身體某些地方會有輕微抖動,或是其它的釋放.身體的某一個部位或許開始有圓滑又舒服的移動,我們稱為『解開纏繞』.它可以是很微小的移動,但結果卻可以很出呼意料之外.我總是願意聽對方想分享的個人體驗,我也很樂意分享我帶領個案的體驗.不過,這二個情況都沒有很必要.

當你來接受個案,請穿著寬鬆自在的服裝.我也許會詢問一些資訊,例如:你來的目的.在按摩床上,你經常會躺著.我會先調整以確認你感受很舒服.也許接下來,你會睡著,或半夢半醒.經常,過程有點類似靜坐(冥想).我會安靜,如果你想要講話,也當然是可以的.這就是你的個案,我只是扮演引導過程的角色.

在按摩床大約一個小時後,我將會讓你知道我的部份結束了,接著你會以自己的步調回到一般的狀態.你也許要坐著,喝些水並分享一下.分享為短時間的,因為未來的三天,身體的自動調整還正在進行.三天後,才能值得判斷結果.這三天內請儘量配合身體的步調及須求.在一般的個案裡面,從走進來到走出去大約一個半小時.有時,當事者為了某一個目標,可能會想要更長的時間,因此,會事先與我共同準備.也許在個案的三天後,我會提醒你注意到身體的改變.如果你想跟我分享,很歡迎,可是,重點是你自己注意到了.

在什麼樣的情況下,須要頭薦骨工作?我的回答是任何時候,你想要就可以做.有的人生活中有很多的改變.感覺到身體跟不上,他們會想要身體來配合(這是我的用詞,我好像沒有聽過有人會這樣說.).頭薦骨工作可以是一個很棒的方法——將磁場內各式各樣老舊因素清理掉,重新復甦你的身心靈.

以下有些我的老師的網站你可以參考:

GG Milne – http://www.touchofpresence.com/

Hugh Milne – http://www.milneinstitute.com/

Charles Ridley – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiCMJcAEQQ

這麼多的敍述,很容易搞瘋你!接下來,我很難知道用什麼樣的言詞敍述.如果你有任何的疑問,歡迎打個電話,我們可以直接地討論.更好的是,直接進入一個案子.抽像的大腦概念不如直接的身體體驗來得清楚.

你可以一次個案的付費,或者三次個案的組合,來支持你即將探索 『未知的生命旅程』.

期待你的回應 . 敬請

柳芝蓮

聯絡電話         Email:

怕中文的解釋有所不足,附上其原文:

You ask for a little more information. Here’s some general information, and feel free to ask specific questions I can more directly answer. A phone call might be the best way to make sure what I’m saying is of use to you.

In a session I enable “the healer within” to take the lead.Craniosacral is … subtle body work. It was developed from cranial osteopathy in the early 1900′s although there are many points in common with traditional medicinal systems – like Indian ayurvedic medicine and chinese medicine. Craniosacral engages the most primitive breath, or tide, or pulse in the body.

It is connected with what I think of as "the ocean within" as the cerebro-spinal fluid which bathes the brain and spinal cord is of a consistency similar to ocean water. I engage the pulse in this system – which manifests throughout the body. I don’t specifically *do* anything with it.

The touch is so light it’s rather like no touch at all. I may stay in one place for the whole hour or go to a few places, as seems appropriate. Through connection, the pulse is enabled to initiate healing processes in the body. This is easily observed — and for people with medium or high body awareness — it is quickly felt. Actually all these words and concepts are extraneous, they are not the real point.

What happens with this is up to the body. It’s always different. My task is to be in connection while being totally neutral and undisturbing to the process, offering energetic support always and physical support only if needed. For example if the body wants to move in a way that’s impeded, I just make it easier. It’s a deeply comfortable process, not directed by the mind, but rather, directly orchestrated by the body.

Often, afterward, people refer to some time where they think I moved a part of their body. Or it feels like I must have had 4 hands (or more). Nope, just 2 hands. It feels that way, because the body is kindof off on its own business, tending to its own healing like that. The same person, each session is different, because it’s taking care of whatever business the body needs to take care of at that time.

In the session, a person may have a powerful dream, or there may be little flicks, or releases of some parts of the body.Some part of the body may begin a gentle circular movement which we call unwinding. It may be very small movement, but the resulting effects can be quite remarkable. I’m always interested in hearing a person’s experience, and am happy to share my own experience of holding the space for the session.

When you come for a session, please wear loose comfortable clothes. I’ll get some information from you – like the purpose for the visit. On the massage table you’ll be lying on your back, usually. There are pillows, etc, to help make sure you are comfortable. Maybe you’ll go to sleep, or into a dreamy state. It’s usually quite meditative. I’m quiet, but if you wanted to remark on something or talk, that’s fine. It’s your session, and I’m there to facilitate the process.

After approximately an hour on the table I’ll let you know I’m done, and in your own time you’ll come back to normal consciousness, maybe sit up have some water and we I can hear your impressions. We’ll spend only a short time on that, as the session tends to continue in the background for around 3 days (that’s what Chinese medicine tends to say – as the body equilibriates to whatever the change was). The whole session – from in the door to out the door is approximately 1.5 hours for a regular session. Sometimes people want a longer session for some specific purpose. We arrange that in advance.Three days after a session I might send an email to remind you to give some thought to what’s different. I enjoy reading people’s impressions, if you cared to send me that information.

Often people use this type of support as they are making changes in their lives and want to keep the body up-to-date with what’s going on (my words, I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say that specifically). It can be a great way to clear all manner of old things from the field, refresh, renew, update.

Here are some web sites of my teachers:

GG Milne – http://www.touchofpresence.com/ practices biodynamic craniosacral, my preferred modality.

Hugh Milne – http://www.milneinstitute.com/ I’ve been through all his basic workshops (7 of them) and assisted many times for him around the world.

And a video one of my teachers (Charles Ridley, previously a teacher for Milne) did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiCMJcAEQQ

So many words, so easy to be confusing. Beyond this, it’s difficult to know what I might say to be helpful. Do let me know other questions and feel free to call for a more direct conversation. Better yet, have one session. Experience is much clearer than any abstract concepts.

I can charge by individual sessions, or groups of 3 sessions, together with and additional tailored services for what I think of as "journey support". Looking forward to hearing back from you.

With respect

Jane

各位讀者,若想跟柳老師聯絡,不用擔心英文的問題,柳老師中文會話很流利,上面的中文翻譯,便是她與我共同合作的.而且之前的文章:瑜珈式深談,有她個人自我介紹的影片.目前,柳老師在台北、台南及高雄三地方活動,套一句,她與我相見時,所說的話:那裡需要她,她就去那.

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
12 頭薦骨療法心得... 시스템개발… 04-16 2810
11 身心瑜珈(Yoga)自我療癒能量的喚醒-頭薦骨能… 시스템개발… 04-16 3338
10 頭薦骨平衡 Craniosacral Therapy 시스템개발… 04-16 2394
9 頭薦骨平衡療法 시스템개발… 04-16 2935
8 頭薦骨療法專業 培訓 시스템개발… 04-16 2970
7 老醫生的 整骨療法 - Andrew Weil 시스템개발… 04-16 2383
6 頭薦骨平衡 課程簡介 시스템개발… 04-16 2429
5 頭薦骨療法心得 시스템개발… 04-16 2786
4 顱骨能量療法 [按我] 電子商務總部 - 域名網… 시스템개발… 04-16 2493
3 CST 論文發表 -心天醫學 國際學述交流會 ( 2009.… 시스템개발… 04-16 2485
2 頭盖薦骨療法對養生的效果的硏究 ( -中文 抄… 시스템개발… 04-16 2365